Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone play Mario Kart Wii online?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone play Mario Kart Wii online?

    The wife and I play this game online constantly. Does anyone have a friend code? Lets play online sometime.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone play Mario Kart Wii online?

    I've been thinking about possibly getting it but haven't made up my mind yet. What's the steering wheel like that comes with it?
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone play Mario Kart Wii online?

    I got MKW for my birthday last week and love it. The steering wheel definitely adds an element of fun to it. But for good control I prefer the remote & nunchuk. Has anybody looked at the online rankings? I saw one for the Luigi Circuit "world champion" that was 0:00.134. How the hell do you pull that off?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •